Terms & conditions
Access to and use of the Vottari website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1) By using the Website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions, which we may update from time to time without notice. You should check this page regularly and take notice of any changes made. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not access or use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vottari has used its best endeavours to ensure all information, graphics, audio and video and other items appearing on this site (‘Content’) are correct and up-to-date at the time of publication. Vottari does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content and does not remain liable for any errors, comissions or defects. Depending on the resolution of the screen you use to access the Website, the colours of products as displayed on this Website may not constitute an accurate description of the true colour of the item.
To the extent permitted by law, Vottari and its directors, employees, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any consequential, indirect or incidental loss or for any loss of profits, income, business or goodwill, that occurs as a result of your use or access of this Website, and/or from you using or relying on the Content, whether or not it's caused by any negligent act or oversight on our part or by Vottari related corporations.
Certain laws, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), can imply warranties or conditions, or impose obligations on Vottari that we exclude, restrict or modify, or that we can only exclude, restrict or modify to a limited extent. Where these laws apply, to the extent to which Vottari is able to do so, our liability will be limited to the resupplying of the Content.
Third party sites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties. Vottari does not control these linked sites, and we are therefore not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are provided solely for your own convenience and Vottari decision to include a link does not constitute our recommendation or endorsement of the sites or the products and services they provide or offer. You access these sites and use or buy their products and services solely at your own risk.
All Content contained on this Website is protected by Australian and international copyright laws, unless indicated otherwise on this site.
You may view this site and the Content using your web browser and/or smartphone and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy of the Content or parts of this site for your own information, research or study. If you do, you must: (a) not change the Content from how it appears on this site unless authorised by Vottari and then only according the conditions as stipulated by Vottari; and
(b) include the copyright notice "© Vottari" on the copy.
You must not reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to or use any of the Content on this Website, except as allowed by this site or as agreed by Vottari in writing.
(b) Trademark Notice
This site contains registered trademarks that are, unless shown otherwise, either owned or licensed by Vottari and are protected under the laws of Australia and other countries. You must not use Vottari trademarks, except: (a) by saving or printing out a copy of this site as allowed under the copyright notice set out above; (b) as part of a legitimate reference to Vottari or a Vottari product or (c) with Vottari prior written consent.
The use of any trademarks on this site that are not owned or licensed by Vottari is not intended to indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the owner of that trademark.
By accessing the Website you accept that any disputes about this site or its Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia, according to the laws in force in that State and subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement.
As this site can be accessed throughout Australia and overseas, Vottari does not represent that the Content complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and responsibility, and are responsible for making sure you comply with all applicable laws in the place you are located.
Purchases and Payment
1) Customers must provide with complete and accurate details when making purchases. Vottari is not liable if we are given an incorrect delivery address at the time of purchase. Any additional expenses in correcting the order are the responsibility of the customer.
2) All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST. Costs related to international orders are calculated using an integrated currency converter. Vottari is not responsible for varying currency conversion rates charged by customers’ banks.
3) Payment is processed through PayPal. Upon checkout, customers will be redirected to the PayPal website where they can select their payment method. However, it is not necessary for customers to have a PayPal account to shop with Vottari.
4)Afterpay service is available on Australian orders only. At checkout, customers will be redirected to the Afterpay website to complete the transaction. To be eligible for Afterpay, customers must have an existing Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card, over 18 years of age, live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/index
5) Customers will receive an invoice confirming the order once Vottari receives payment. Some orders may be subject to fraud checks by the Vottari staff, this means you may be required to provide additional identification to verify your transaction.
Discount Codes, Sales & Promotions
Vottari takes every measure against credit card fraud. If we suspect that a customer’s order may be fraudulent, we will contact the customer to confirm certain details. If the customer refuses to respond with the required information within 7 working days, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Vottari reserves the right to cancel any order if we are unable to provide the requested products. Customers will be immediately contacted in these cases also Vottari is not liable to compensate for any loss, expense or inconvenience customers may face as a result of cancellation.